Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
Acts as an ambassador for the Resort by greeting and meeting guests while performing primary function of operation of the two Main Inn elevators. Detailed operation required to insure safety in transporting Resort guests to their desired floor. Assists other employees as needed to ensure exceptional guest care.
- Perform the day-to-day operation of Resort Main Inn elevators, including transporting guests and bell staff to desired floors
- Interact in a friendly and hospitable manner with guests while traveling on elevator and meeting in public areas. Also responsible for watching the safety of guests in these areas.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the elevators and areas outside the entrance to the elevator to assure positive appearance and proactive maintenance of equipment
- Report any maintenance problems with elevator mechanisms to appropriate persons.
- Be prepared with a daily event sheet available to assist guests in finding meeting rooms or dining facilities.
- Stay posted at lobby level when not transporting between floors, available to offer guest service.
- Perform other duties and tasks as directed by Management, to benefit the Resort and the services rendered.
- Must have excellent communication skills and work well with others.
- Must work well under high pressure situations as related to guest needs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.