The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it's the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel's 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni's local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
Responsible for ensuring all guests receive friendly, courteous, quality, and timely experience through food and beverage table service while adhering to corporate policies and procedures on restaurant dining standards and compliance to all liquor liability laws.
- Greet all guests entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile, prompt response, courteous manner, and with superior customer service.
- In the absence of a host/ess: seat guests in a courteous and timely manner by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and presenting all relevant menus.
- Answer phone in a prompt and courteous manner with a smile, redirect calls to other departments when necessary, assist in taking and recording In-Room Dining orders, and take and record all restaurant reservations and inform the management staff of all large party reservations
- Accurately maintain all guest checks in accordance with check and cash handling procedures
- Familiar with daily specials, soups, buffet displays, and menu offerings in order to respond to all guest inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Deliver courteous, prompt, and excellent service to all guests in accordance with corporate service standards and operating procedures
- Responsibility, knowledge, and compliance of liquor liability laws and fine dining service procedures of beverages.
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
- Restock side station and server lines with all necessary equipment, condiments, and food items prior to and at end of each shift
- Reset tables according to event, meal period and service standards, ensuring each item is clean, polished, and neatly aligned, including china, glass, condiments, chairs, and linens
- Keep restaurant area clean, organized, and tidy at all times
- Complete all side-work and cleaning tasks during each shift
- Assist the host/ess and dining room attendants when necessary
- If applicable: maintain, count and balance assigned bank every shift and secure it in an assigned bank box
- Complete all shift paperwork, cash drops, and check control procedures
- Protect the corporation, associates, and the guests by adhering to all safety, sanitation, food preparation, food storage and alcohol beverage control policies
- Participate in monthly OST meetings, scheduled training, and attend associate rallies
- Perform any other assigned duties by management
- 1 year serving experience preferred, previous fine dining experience preferred
- Food Handler and TABC certified
- Knowledge of Micros operations system and cash handling procedures preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, and a pleasant and positive personality
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and prioritize
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or duration of shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .