Location Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To ensure that assigned Housekeeping areas are kept clean and fully stocked. Also services assigned public areas to meet the expectations of the Omni Standards.
- Ensures that assigned linen room closets are stocked at par.
- Empties GRAs linens on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Empties GRAs garbage on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Keeps the service landings clean and organized.
- Removes trays from the guest floors.
- Keeps corridors on guest room floors clean.
- Baseboards and pictures in guest corridors must be dusted daily.
- All guest room doors must be free of scuff marks.
- Keeps ice machine room clean.
- Keep guest elevator landings clean.
- Moves furniture upon request.
- Complete guest request.
- Urgency / fast paced environment.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Able to maintain a 4 - Diamond level of service.
- Able to assist GRA'S.
- Able to work with Management on special projects .
- Must be able to push and pull carts up to 100lb.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75lb.
- Stand for long periods of time.
Tools and Equipment:
- Interior of hotel with possible exposure to the outside
- Exposure to various chemicals.
- Mop and Broom
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .