Location Mandalay Hotel
Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
Responsible for assisting the server in the dining room. Duties to include setting tables with clean napkins, china and glassware, pour water for guests, and serve bread and butter as specified.
- Stock and maintain supplies in service stations
- Set tables with clean linen, china, glassware and silverware
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to restaurant specifications.
- Assist Servers during meal periods
- Remove any extra setting
- Pour Water
- Interact with guests
- Be committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hour per day
- Must be TABC and Food Handler certified
- Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .