Location San Francisco Hotel
Amidst the breathtaking views that can be found in any corner of the city, San Francisco has something for everyone. You will find a vibrant culture full of art, historical landmarks, museums, world-class restaurants (including a few gourmet food trucks), music festivals, community fairs and championship-caliber sports teams. In just seven square miles, this coastal city packs in a lot and right in the hustle and bustle of it all is the four-star Omni San Francisco Hotel; an ideal destination for guests and associates alike.
The associates at the Omni San Francisco Hotel establish challenging and motivating careers as they receive training and mentoring from a hotel that consistently holds rank at the top of guest service scores. With low turnover, a familial setting and a commitment to development evidenced by its internal promotion rate, the Omni San Francisco Hotel is the perfect place to jumpstart your career. If you seek empowerment, recognition and a diligence to provide superior service, the Omni San Francisco Hotel could be everything you have been looking for.
Guest Services Representatives are responsible for providing a five-star welcome and departure experience to each guest, as well as, serving as ambassadors throughout the guest's stay. They make the first impression upon our guests by extending a warm welcome, providing information about the hotel and local area, and offering our full range of upscale hotel amenities and services to them. Guest Services Agents are also responsible for settling guest accounts upon check-out, resolving guest issues and completing special requests.
- Process guest check-ins and check-outs according to Omni's Moments of Service and Standard Operating Procedures
- Empathetically listen to guest inquiries and provide appropriate responses
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest checking in according to their preferences (room type, payment, etc.)
- Block rooms in the computer and follow through on designated requirements
- Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery)
- Maintain confidentiality of all guests and hotel information
- Employ attention to detail in order to ensure security of guest room access.
- Understand and execute all Omni accounting standards ensuring accurate settlement of folios, routing of charges and adjustments
- Maintain guest history files on all guests
- Accommodate room changes expediently
- Document all guest requests, complaints or problems immediately and notify designated department/personnel for resolving the situation. Follow up to ensure completion and guest satisfaction
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of all hotel features/services, hours of operation, room types, numbers, layout, decor, appointments and locations, room rates, special packages and promotions.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department
- Ability to compute accurate mathematical calculations
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up
- Ability to work well under pressure, dealing with many arrivals and departures within a short period of time
- Previous customer service experience required, hotel front desk experience is preferred
- Open availability including overnights is required
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .