Location Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
The Assistant Director of Loss Prevention will be responsiblefor directing and overseeing the day to day functions of the
security department, including protection of hotel guests, associates and property.
- Ensures all Security standards are properly followed.
- Reviews all reports completed by Security officers to ensure accuracy and timely submission.
- Reports all observed hotel property deficiencies and safety hazards.
- Ensures thorough and complete investigation for all incidents incurred by guests and associates (i.e. losses, thefts, accidents, and acts of violence).
- Maintains guest room surveillance procedures.
- Maintains an effective key control program.
- Ensures that shift personnel are properly assigned at all times.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Must have 2+ years experience in Loss Prevention/Security Management role.
- Experience in Loss Prevention in an upscale establishment preferred.
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred
- Proven professionalism with guests and associates required
- Experience with and familiarity with OSHA standards required
- Previous experience with training and maintenance of safety standards
- Must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.