Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide overall expertise in the maintaining of the tennis courts and surrounding areas.
- Daily maintenance of all tennis courts including but not limited to sweeping, lining, and debris removal.
- Maintain twenty-three tennis courts including: emptying all trash cans at Racquet Park, pressure washing, painting, sweeping, and other assigned tasks.
- Responsible for annual reconditioning of the tennis courts.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni's fire alarm procedures and emergency evacuation.
- Assume full responsibility for the condition of the property at Racquet Park (the infrastructure) as well as all of the public areas.
- Report to work on time daily in uniform and focused at the job responsibilities and participate in the Omni Culture daily.
- Be knowledgeable of the Omni Culture.
- Maintain clear communication with guest, management, and other associates.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of Tennis.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing to work outdoors regardless of weather conditions.
- Must have ability to multi task.
- Excellent communications skills.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .