Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Bretton Woods Job Fair! Friday, October 26th from 5p-8p.
Please join us at the Bretton Woods Ski Area in our Base Lodge. We are hiring for full-time, part-time, seasonal and year round positions.
To produce and serve quality baked goods, pastries, and breads consistent with established standards and to a level necessary to meet production needs.
- Has a thorough understanding of all baking and pastry techniques and terms.
- Has a sense of urgency and high multi tasking abilities.
- Has a moderate to full understanding of the daily job duities and menu items for each shift, outlet, and banquet.
- Is able to produce birthday cakes, wedding cakes, and show pieces.
- Ability to make proper decisions that positively impact the guest and operation when the pastry chef is not present.
- Daily production of pastries and desserts for all outlets and banquets as necessary per occupancy and requisitions.
- Assist with presentation and service of banquets and buffets as necessary, including front of the house service.
- Consistently maintain high level of quality and service established by the Pastry Chef/Assistant Pastry Chef.
- Consistently maintain sanitation standards and safe food handling standards as outlined by the State of NH and ecosure.
- Properly put away orders as they are received, using FIFO.
- Ensure product has proper labeling and dating.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.