Location Charlotte Hotel
The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Cafeteria Attendant maintains the associate cafeteria and ensures all food is served according to specifications and sanitation standards, working in conjunction with the culinary staff.
- Prep, set-up, maintain and break-down the associate cafeteria for lunch service and prep and set-up for dinner service.
- Communicate with the Chef to learn daily work tasks and their coordination, and complete daily prep list.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Be knowledgeable of all areas in the cafeteria.
- Communicate with all cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed.
- Keep cafeteria and kitchen areas clean as you work.
- Fill and maintain the prep list up to par, check daily.
- Ensure all safety and sanitation procedures and requirements are followed at all times.
- Communicate any concerns or needs to the culinary team.
- Check with the Culinary MOD before leaving for the day.
- Completing any other assignments as assigned by Kitchen Management.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all associates
- Previous F&B experience or equivalent culinary education background is preferred.
- Candidates must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time and bend/reach overhead/squat throughout the shift.
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 75 lbs.
- Must have knowledge and appreciation for high standards of sanitation/cleanliness and food quality.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are a must.
- All applicants must have a flexible schedule, and be able to work weekends and holidays.
- A valid ServSafe Food Handler certification.
- Applicants must live within 100 miles of the hotel property.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .