Location Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
This position coordinates the work assignments for the housekeeping staff including but not limited to room attendants, housemen, and turndown attendants, each day and answering guest and associate calls and dispatching work tickets appropriately. This position is also responsible for the day to day office operations for the housekeeping department.
- Open Housekeeping department.
- Respond to all phone calls/requests from guests and other departments.
- Monitor computer system, PMS, stats., synergy prompt response calls.
- Monitor office supply inventory and report any deficiencies to Housekeeping Managers.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with the Front Desk and Engineering.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in department.
- Dispatch specific requests to floor supervisors and runners.
- Oversee hourly housekeeping reports.
- Ensure extra rooms and rollaway beds are logged and paid accurately and on time.
- Maintain key inventory. Have keys remade when they are not working.
- Log and calculate outside labor hours to assist Housekeeping Management with accurate billing.
- Prepare paper work for next day opening and verify schedules.
- Complete any special projects that might be assigned.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- To ensure that hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Previous housekeeping and/or other relevant hotel experience required.
- Communicate effectively with all departments and dispatch calls to appropriate discipline.
- Must possess basic computation and computer proficiencies.
- Able to set priorities for your section and provide feedback to others that enhances performance.
- Strong attention to detail, sense of urgency.
- Ability to work and perform effectively in a fast paced role.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 75 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .