Overview Houston Hotel at Westside
A peaceful water garden in the atrium lobby of the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside welcomes you with cascading waterfalls, exotic foliage and tropical fish in a beautiful serene setting. This spectacular luxury hotel rests on lush greens and is surrounded by a picturesque two-acre lake. At the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside, unparalleled hospitality complements priceless accommodations to create the ultimate experience. Located a short distance from Houston's city Centre dining and entertainment complex, the four-diamond Omni Houston Hotel at Westside offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere.
The Omni Houston Hotel at Westside's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Houston at Westside's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside may be your perfect match.
To manage, direct, and coordinate all functions of the Housekeeping and Laundry departments. To maintain impeccable levels of cleanliness and upkeep. To ensure cost controls are in place. To support a positive work environment for all associates.
- Maintains standards of cleanliness and a consistent guest experience as documented Medallia, AAA, Inn-keeping ratings, and ability to execute all Omni Hotels facility standards and guidelines.
- To ensure a smooth, efficient, and economic operation in the Housekeeping and Laundry departments. To specify and purchase supplies, and record all data pertaining to the Housekeeping and Laundry departments.
- To effectively monitor the preventative Maintenance program throughout the hotel.
- To maintain a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence in service and cleanliness.
- Constantly monitor and control all labor cost for Housekeeping and Laundry departments, achieving targeted payroll.
- To maintain Housekeeping turnover to an acceptable level.
- To maintain close coordination, communication, and interaction with front office, to ensure rooms are available for sale, and with Engineering to ensure guest room and all public areas are at peak operative levels.
- Close coordination and communication with other internal departments.
- Directly control the issuance and retrieval of associate uniforms.
- Administer the Lost and Found department ensuring all Omni Hotel standards are met or exceeded.
- Directly control the key control program for all Housekeeping associates.
- Monitor all guest requests to ensure they are met within the prescribed time limits.
- Inspect and tour all public areas several times daily.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .
- Inspect all VIP rooms daily.
- Monitor guest's complaints accordingly and take corrective action when necessary.
- Maintain and administer quarterly linen inventories, responsible for action plans to address shrinkage.
- Assist with budget process as required by the Hotel Manager.
- Develop master cleaning schedules and administer accordingly.
- Monitor all Housekeeping inventories to ensure adequate supplies are always available, complete analysis of amenity consumption.
- Maintain accurate payroll information for the Housekeeping and Laundry department and control of same in accordance with plan.
- To ensure that all Systems and Controls, Loss Prevention, and Energy Conservation guidelines are on line.