Location La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor's Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
To maintain product presentation ensuring freshness and restocking appropriately while offering excellent guest service.
- Input orders into MICROS and Epitome
- Must attend department meetings
- Ensures that all in-room accessories and promotional materials are in place and ensures that the Mini Bars are functioning properly. Reports any Mini Bars and ServiCarts requiring repairs into Synergy. Upsell and suggestive sell of both food and beverage to guests
- Ensure products are unexpired
- Maintains adequate stock of products on the ServiCart. Inventories the ServiCart and restocks at the end of the day. Maintains the ServiCart in a neat and orderly manner
- Keeps the manager fully informed of all problems or usual matters of significance so corrective action can be taken when appropriate
- Based on operational needs, performs duties in Room Service such as a server or dispatcher
- Accurately records guest consumption for posting and keeps daily logs organized and current
- Cross trains as room service server/dispatcher
- Deep cleaning of mini bars on regular basis and prepare daily reports as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC) and food handlers training certification
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment providing courteous service
- Previous experience working in hospitality preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .