Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resort's is hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant in the Corporate office of Dallas, TX. This person will be responsible for providing high-level support to executives within the company.
• Extensive administrative duties and responsibilities; communication and distribution of daily/weekly/monthly reports and correspondence to corporate office and ownership, operation procedures, handling confidential material and information, daily distribution of the mail, daily check deposit of accounts receivables.
• Responsible for obtaining signatures of approval for all internal and external routing of check requests, expense reports, personnel information forms (PIF), project expenditure approval forms (PEA), performance evaluations and other confidential correspondence as necessary, and distribute in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manage schedules for Executive Committee and ensures that all directors and managers receive messages and appointments in a timely manner.
• Manage day-to-day guest relations and corporate guest relations, all external guest correspondence and internal communications; including Daily Medallia Reports, ELMER, Synergy input and Reports, and Guest Alerts.
• Maintain guest relations files and ensures that all information is included in file, i.e. guest correspondence, letters, fax, emails, information, guest folios, gift certificates, etc.
• Maintain Gift Certificate Log to include value, purpose, and date issued and date redeemed.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements including; reservations, transportation, golf, amenities, and in-house meetings and events for VIP's, corporate and ownership visits.
• Maintain reader files for upcoming meetings, VIP guests, meetings and events, etc.
• Maintain hotel licenses, permits, contracts and certificates of insurance.
• Assist Accounts Payable with monthly reconciliation of transportation billing, American Express Ledger for Air Travel and Nextel/Sprint Phone Bill.
• Maintain Nextel Communications for all managers and supervisors; including ordering, coding and billing.
• Involved in associate events and activities' committees within the resort.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Strong communication
- Education - Associate Degree
- Skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm.