This luxurious Omni property, which opened it's doors on March 6, 2018, is located in the heart of Downtown Louisville and designed with intersecting towers that represent the crossroads of the past, present and future of Louisville. Inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville will transform one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel will be a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, will allow guests to rest, relax or socialize with spectacular views of the city from above. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests will also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot modern urban lifestyle market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Bros. coffee, baking bread and fragrant fresh flowers.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager is to ensure proper training and supervision of all personnel, to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures in all areas of operations related to guest service experience for Neighborhood Services.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision of all outlet during operation
- Assist in overall supervision of the department as outlined in manager's job description.
- Check staff punctuality and document call off and tardiness.
- Complete environmental checklist for dining room.
- Spot check liquor pars.
- Order daily supplies, utilize birchstreet
- Ensure that pre-shift meeting conducted with service staff on a daily basis for all shifts
- Train and ensure that service personnel follow designated service scenarios
- Train, coach and counsel and effectively communicate with all Outlets staff
- Assist in Outlets as necessary
- To monitor and critique the quality and consistency of the food product.
- Bring innovation and creative ideas and be able to plan ahead
- Maintain cleanliness and health code standards
- Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Completed required MOS audits
- Stay on the floor during peak hours, communicate with guests and receive feedback. Monitor associate performance and assist as needed as well as guests experience.
- Examine food preparation and beverage presentation to ensure quality standards are met.
- Mini-Bar procedures.
- Maintain condition of Neighborhood Services.
- Administrative responsibilities: such as payroll, scheduling, ordering, daily recaps, etc.
- Monitor food waste.
- Assist in completing inventory process and ordering necessary items
- Monitor labor and payroll costs.
- Check bar controls, shot glass use, red lining, bottles totally empty.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws:
- Dram Shop Act - Prohibiting the sale/service of alcohol to intoxicated guests. Monitor and control productivity of all Outlets (includes Restaurant, Room Service, Bar, Mini Bar & Gift Shop). Proper scheduling according to business demands, etc.
Assist manager in:
- Forecast weekly
- Forecast monthly
- Completing weekly payroll
- Participate in interviewing new employees.
- Prepare maintenance requests and follow-up.
- Complete other assigned duties.
- Cost control
- Monitor food and liquor requisitions
- Ideal candidate must have at least 1 year of experience as an F&B Supervisor in a 4 diamond hotel, high school diploma or equivalent required,
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Individual must be able to work in fast pace environment and multitask.
- Proven effective leader and ability to delegate.
- Able to train, develop and lead a team to success.
- Computer literate and detail orientated a must, basic mathematical skills and be able to create and understand financial reports.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.