A professional person is needed for a temporary assignment. The pay for this position is $13-$14.00 per hour. If you are chosen, there may be an opportunity to move within the company to a permanent position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Responsible for ensuring in-coming mail, outgoing mail, and inner-office communications are handled in accordance with approved distribution procedures. Processes incoming mail; receives, rough-sorts, opens and distributes mail to individual staff. Performs additional sophisticated sort processes as needed.
2) Image Group Health Program claims into appropriate imaging programs, as needed.
3) Image source documents into internal imaging program, as needed.
4) Prepare and mail all member system, Arlington office, and Field Staff supply requests.
5) Ensures member and participant records are maintained in accordance with approved filing procedures and records retention policy. Maintains filing system within established standards.
6) As assigned, responsible for supporting other department staff other units during periods of absence or peak work load. Ensuring project completion, final release and distribution of documents are completed in accordance with established target dates.
7) Ensures in-coming receipts and out-going mail is handled in accordance with approved distribution procedures. Maintains record of incoming receipts and ensures daily distribution to processing systems and Asheville staff.
8) Communicate and coordinate activities with management staff, technical staff, and other administrative unit staff in a professional and effective manner.
9) Provides back-up to other Administrative unit staff. Participate in cross-training.
10) Assists with monthly consolidated mailing and special mailings as required to meet ASC goal dates.
11) Performs other special projects or duties, as assigned.
Position requires an understanding and basic knowledge of general office equipment and techniques; good organizational, clerical and data entry skills; and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
This is a 3 month assignment to start!
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803