Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is known for its exemplary company culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. We are now searching for a Guest Relations Specialist to join our Omaha Reservation Center team!
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Full-Time/Flexible Hours!
- Paid Training!
- Employee Discounts at Omni properties and much more!
Currently recruiting for someone who is available Mids, Nights & Weekends. Schedule subject to change as per business needs.
Call Center experience is preferred.
- Assist and support reservation sales associates with inquires and problem solving techniques in a professional and personable manner, addressing policies and procedures.
- Assist hotels by answering questions and problem solving
- Assist and track work at home associates technical issues and problem solving techniques
- Process reservations and use appropriate selling strategies and empowerment skills to maximize revenue for Omni Hotels when asked to assist with reservations
- Adjust and cancel reservations in the reservation system
- Respond effectively to all inquiries
- Display a pleasant, helpful and courteous attitude toward customers, fellow associates, and management
- Perform all operating functions of the telephone system and computer systems
- Utilize and show understanding in all current company policies and procedures necessary when making, changing, or canceling a reservation
- Utilize Omnirez Alert System to communicate reservation or system functionality issues to the appropriate departments
- Reviews all reference materials, SOP's (System Operating Procedures), emergency procedures, and information bulletins
- Call Center experience Preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Above average punctual attendance record
- Available to work overtime
- Excellent organizational, time management and record keeping skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to utilize keyboard/PC literate
- Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time
- General Familiarity with U.S. Geography
- Excellent decisio n making and problem solving skills