Location Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To ensure all the equipment and food required for the function(s) is available to the waiters at the appropriate time and to wash and clean all cookware from kitchen production on areas in accordance to Omni standards.
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and replace in storage areas as designated. Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per hotel standards.
- De-tarnish/polish silver for proper appearance.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and completely so cooks can carry out their work.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Transport and clean cooking utensils and service ware in order to provide cooks, banquet servers and food servers with appropriate equipment for guests' dining experience.
- Performs duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep and mops floors.
- Washes worktable, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Separates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
- Sorts cardboard boxes and put through bailing machine.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Runs glasses through dish machine twice.
- Understands OSHA regulations.
- Puts away and rotates stock.
- Puts away all clean utensils and stock in designated areas.
- Maintains personal hygiene.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate written and orally in English on a basic level.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed to use all stewarding equipment.
- Sufficient manual dexterity needed in hands to operate machinery and equipment as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
- 1 year minimum work related experience is required.
- Demonstrate personal ownership to tasks and follow through to achieve the required results.
- Experience training and developing employees with limited education/experience.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional detail in follow-up.
- Follow/enforce company policies and procedures.
- Assume responsibility/accountability.
- Excellent safety and sanitation skills.
- Create courteous, friendly, professional work environment.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .