Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
Responsible for assisting the server in the dining room. Duties to include setting tables with clean napkins, china and glassware, pour water for guests, and serve bread and butter as specified.
- Stock and maintain supplies in service stations
- Set tables with clean linen, china, glassware and silverware
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to restaurant specifications.
- Assist Servers during meal periods
- Remove any extra settings
- Pour Water
- Interact with guests
- Be committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hour per day
- Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays