Overview Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The Spa Director will be responsible for the overall operational function and management of the Spa and will demonstrate leadership throughout the Spa and Hotel to maximize guest and team satisfaction. Is responsible for all Spa policies and procedures and has direct supervision for the spa team.
- Implement and monitor the Spa Department budget and manage expenses within the approved budget constraints.
- Manage the Spa team and develop relationships with all guests and vendors.
- Create, maintain and oversee a marketable and profitable Spa while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Directly supervise the Spa Managers and Supervisors.
- Actively create and promote special promotions and events.
- Actively create and promote local day guest business through gift cards, special occasion celebrations and holiday events.
- Assist in promoting and marketing the Spa to Hotel Guests.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the spa.
- Provide department with the leadership necessary to attain the business goals and objectives.
- Interact with guests as needed to ensure optimum guest service and satisfaction. Analyze and translate guest interactions into service and facility improvements.
- Respond to employee and guest needs with genuine concern and a sense of urgency.
- Oversee daily and hourly adjustments of provider schedules such as: adding or moving lunches and appointments, upgrading or changing appointments, adding or releasing providers and rectifying general ResortSuite issues.
- Oversee the development of business strategies and project plans to ensure that the design and implementation of new concepts, methods, and policies and procedures relating to the Spa are aligned with company and department goals.
- Adhere to all standard policies and procedures.
- Perform all employee and guest activities in a cordial, efficient and professional manner, at all times maintaining a commitment to employee and guest satisfaction.
- Develop a professional and on-going relationship with employees and guests. Discussion of internal matters of any sort with guests is not permitted.
- Communicate thoroughly, clearly and concisely across departments and through levels within the company.
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork within the department.
- Attend Omni required training classes.
- Facilitate monthly department meetings.
- Manage, coach and direct the associate within the Spa department.
- Manage the maintenance of the spa facilities.
- Oversee and troubleshoot the Spa booking system.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely payroll data.
- Oversee the hiring process, coaching, developing and training staff within the Spa department.
- Conduct associate performance reviews.
- Oversee the scheduling process for your specific areas of responsibility.
- Develop and implementing team building programs.
- Manage conflict resolution between employees and/or guests.
- Oversee the development of spa policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the daily performance goals and responsibilities are being met consistently, effectively and efficiently.
- Enforce Omni standards of appearance of Spa facilities.
- Enforce Omni standards of appearance, cleanliness, graciousness and service among staff.
- Attend annual trade shows related to spa activities, staying up-to-date with current trends in the industry.
- Promote self as well as other Spa, Hotel and Club affiliates and services.
- Must maintain client and spa business confidentiality/privacy at all times.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must have minimum 5 years previous Spa management experience.
- CPR and First Aid certification is desired.
- Must be able to interact with people in a professional manner under pressure.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .