Location Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match.
To service and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas including public an associate restrooms, lobbies and executive offices in accordance with Omni Standards.
- To ensure that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the overnight shift.
- To service all public restrooms in lobby, lower lobby, and pool areas.
- To service the executive offices.
- Services both men's and ladies associate locker rooms.
- To service lobby and lower lobby pre-function space.
- Keep lobby balconies neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure main guest entrance is neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure all floral arrangements and plants are neat with no debris in the planters.
- Ensure all ash urns throughout property are neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure water fountain and phone stations are maintained neat and clean at all times.
- To service guest and associate elevators.
- To ensure that hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Complete any special projects that might be assigned.
- Report any maintenance issues or any concerns.
- Able to maintain a 4- diamond level of service.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to work overnights, including weekends and holidays.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .