Location Dallas Hotel
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
Handles all administrative duties required by the Sales and Marketing Divisions in order to provide superior services to our guests.
- Schedules and prioritizes work load to meet deadlines of all managers.
- Types and distributes all correspondence, including letters, emails, proposals, contracts, etc. for assigned managers. Ensures that all correspondence is 100% accurate.
- Maintains reader files.
- Maintains account files and ensures that all information is included in file, i.e. post convention reports, letters, fax information, etc.
- Checks own mailbox in the morning and afternoon.
- Answers calls to sales office by third ring.
- Ensures that all managers receive messages in a timely manner. (Messages to include name and phone, group or company name, number of caller, date and time call received.)
- Enters group information (sites, resumes) in Access.
- Enters work orders in Synergy as directed by managers.
- Assists unassigned managers as needed.
- Updates bulletin boards on assigned months.
- Gathers materials and mails packages to clients as necessary.
- Takes detailed inquiry leads and submits to appropriate manager.
- Inputs amenities into Epitome for VIP clients and processes paperwork (amenity card, receipt signature from Room Service.)
- Processes outgoing mail.
- Covers for reception during lunch
- Takes minutes at committee/assistant meetings as directed.
- Participates in schedule rotation for late coverage on days the office closes early.
- Must be able to work alone as well as work well with others.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be extremely computer savvy (Microsoft Word, Publisher, Outlook, Express, Excel).
- Previous knowledge of Delphi, Opera and Synergy preferred.
- Must have good organizational skills.