Location Jacksonville Hotel
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and superlative service. Relax in guest room accommodations featuring contemporary comfort and enjoy a host of amenities designed to make your visit unforgettable. This four-diamond luxury hotel is in the heart of downtown and just steps away from the Jacksonville Landing Riverfront Marketplace, where art, music and shopping thrive. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the St. Johns River and take in the best of Florida at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel.
Omni Jacksonville's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Jacksonville Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Stewarding Supervisor role is to supervise the day-to-day operation of the department for a given shift. The Stewarding Supervisor is responsible for the control and distribution of operating equipment, maintenance of cleaning and sanitation standards, supervision of all utility, pot washer, dishwasher, and worker assignment tasks.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Resolves associate issues
- Be able to read banquet menus and perform set up procedures
- Responsible for all personnel under his/her supervisor
- Responsible for the proper cleaning, rack and distribution of all china, silver and glassware.
- Maintains required standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Reviews and reinforces operating procedures with his/her shift.
- Minimize breakage of circulating equipment.
- Meet minimum requirements of Motor Vehicle Records.
- Must be able to lift, hold, pull, and carry 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work under stressful situations.
- Required to have full availability including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Required to obtain food handlers (Safe Staff) certification prior to first day.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .