Location Riverfront Hotel
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine,authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture,authenticity to the markets in which we operate,innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
To ensure all Housekeeping areas are fully serviced and clean. Also ensure that all assigned public areas are serviced in accordance to Omni Standards.
- Completes guest requests.
- Ensures that House Attendants are working appropriately with GRAs or Turndown Attendants.
- Checks chute rooms and guest room corridors to cleanliness.
- Checks inventory of linen rooms closets.
- Checks vending machine area.
- Assists in moving furniture.
- Able to maintain a 4- diamond level of service.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.