Location Houston Hotel
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
To ensure proper training and supervision of all Laundry personnel and to deliver prompt, courteous, cost effective service that complies with Omni standards.
- Turns on/checks for on status of the ironer and makes sure it is in good operating condition (wax, etc.)
- Checks all washing machines and dryers to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Sets priorities for the day for Laundry staff.
- Assign all Laundry associates to their stations when they check-in.
- Keeps count and records of all items processed.
- Personally supervises the spotting and washing of all stained linens/terry.
- Recommends linen to be converted to rags when necessary.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- Oversees the delivery of linens to Food & Beverage and guestroom floors.
- Responsible for the correct folding of all items. Sets priorities for the linen runners in loading and delivery to floors.
- Inspects all linen before it leaves the Laundry.
- Responsible for Laundry associate morale, absenteeism and daily production.
- Responsible for proper station rotation during the day.
- Responsible for communication with Housekeeping Assistant, Room Service Manager, Restaurant Manager, Banquet Manager for all daily specials and weekly/monthly requirements.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Be able to push carts up to 150lb. filled with linen.
- Be able to lift 50lb.
- Able to use all machinery in the Laundry.
- Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .