Location Charlotte Hotel
The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Station Attendant prepares all cold food items. This person is responsible for the consistency and quality production of salads/appetizers/dressings, and the preparation of daily requisition for food area and daily rotation of cold foods.
- Prepare all cold food items, assiting both Line Cooks and Banquet Cooks
- Keeps all walk-ins in pantry and Garde Manger area clean.
- Has everything in place for day's business for banquets and outlets.
- Fills out requisition for the day and the following day.
- Delegates work to pantry workers.
- Works according to priorities for banquets.
- Assigns list for night pantry and relates information to the night chef.
- Checks with Executive Chef daily for any special products or preparation.
- Food & Beverage Experience preferred; previous Prep or Line cook experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift/carry/push/pull 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must live within 100 miles of the hotel location.
- Must have a valid ServSafe Food Handler certification.
- Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .