Location Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
is responsible for assembling and delivering orders to the guest's room.
- Must have complete knowledge of service time, menu, and specials.
- Prepare, deliver and service orders.
- Always inquire if additional service is needed.
- Responsible for each check.
- Responsible for pick-up tables and trays.
- Responsible for set-up, delivery and presentation of VIP amenity.
- Responsible for hospitality set-up.
- Must consult with supervisor on any food pick-up difficulty.
- Complete all side duties as assigned.
- Must minimize breakage.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years restaurant experience.
- Good food and service knowledge.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly and accurately in English.
- TIPS® certification required .