Administrative Assistant - Legal
Torrance based well established Trust and Probate law firm has an exciting opening for an experienced, organized, and take charge Administrative Assistant.
The general responsibilities of the job: Must have great attention to detail, solid work ethic, self-sufficient, motivated, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Contract to hire with a target salary of $30-34k DOQ
- Update files, organized client notes, maintain office calendar - court, meeting or conference
- Scan and file all documents coming in and out of office
- Meet and Greet clients and others who visit the practice
- Answer phones communicating and interfacing with clients must be professional
- Record and file real property instruments and documents (County Recorder & Assessor)
- Receive and stamp all incoming mail also copy and send client's copy indicating copy mailed
- Send out billing statements monthly
- Must have legal office experience
- Must have worked in a secretarial or administrative office position 3 consecutive years
- Computer skills experienced in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Internet and Outlook
- Professional appearance and phone voice a must requirement
For consideration, please apply online at http://www.expresspros.com/torranceca/
or schedule and appointment by calling 310.923.7580. No fee to find you a job.
Impacting people. One job at a time.
Express Employment Professionals Torrance is your local resource for your employment search. We offer a variety of positions including Industrial, Manufacturing, Clerical and Administrative. Our positions vary from temporary, long term, and evaluation hire. We look forward to matching you to a position that fits your experience and thank you for your interest in Express Employment Professionals Torrance.
Express Employment Professionals * 22805 Hawthorne Blvd. * Torrance, CA 90505 * 310.923.7580 *
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Express Office: Torrance
22805 Hawthorne Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90505