Salary: $15Job Description for Warehouse Agent:
A growing logistics company near LAX which specializes in perishable products is looking for a Warehouse Agent. As a Warehouse Agent, you will pack and label products; re-pack and re-ice products when needed; pull/match orders; build pallets; and load/unload products. Additionally, you will check documentation and inspect inbound/outbound shipments. The ideal Warehouse Agent will have prior experience using a forklift.Additional Duties for the Warehouse Agent Include:
Requirements for the Warehouse Agent:
- Transfer and move cargo within the warehouse
- Unload and verify receipt of all manifested cargo
- Receive, verify piece counts, and confirm weight of cargo
- Operate a forklift and company vehicles to complete daily task
- Accept accurate payment from customers picking up orders and provide receipts
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Previous forklift experience a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
We will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative Hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: LAX
130 East Grand
El Segundo, CA 90245