Sets up and operates hydraulic bellows machinery to form bellows from tubing. Trains on the bellows sheet metal machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following and all other duties as may be assigned. Individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sets up and operates hydraulic bellows forming machinery. Responsible for the clean up of the machine / area upon completion of job.
• Identifies parts after bellows are formed. Performs minor assembly of parts.
• Train on bellows sheet metal machines.
• Performs rework / repair and other associated operations in connection with the work described above.
• Assists higher classified Bellows Machine Operators as required.
• Assemble and size tubes.
• Clean and Oven Dry parts.
• Trim, vent hole and set live length.
Express Office: Glendale
1209 North Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91202