Salary: $12.00/hourExpress Employment Professionals
is interviewing candidates for a full-time Front Office Coordinator
position for our locally owned Hot Springs office. Join our team and help put a million people to work annually! Front Office Coordinator
Starting pay is $12.00/hour, based on experience, but could increase after an evaluation period. Benefits include: paid vacation and holiday time, 401(k) options and other awesome employee perks/incentives! Front Office Coordinator
Schedule is typically Monday-Friday 7:45am-5:00pm with an hour for lunch, with occasional overtime that would be for occasional out-of-town trips to attend special events and training sessions or participating in job-fairs and community events. PLEASE NOTE: Thorough review of the qualifications and requirements for the position is very important. Only applicants qualified for the position will be contacted.
As the Front Office Coordinator
, you will help explain to guests and job seekers the Express hiring process, receive and qualify applications and schedule interview appointments. The main goal is to make sure guests, customers and clients receive professional service and attention. The Front Office Coordinator
connects inbound phone calls to other staff, and handles call-in inquiries about Express. Front Office Coordinator
responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Front Office Coordinator
- Handling all incoming calls on a multi-line phone system and directing calls to appropriate staff member.
- Scheduling appointments for multiple staff personnel.
- Maintain a master calendar of all meetings, activities and events.
- Greeting all incoming foot-traffic in a professional manner and answering questions.
- Maintain inventory and ordering supplies as needed by the office.
- Keeping an orderly office environment with organization.
- Any other miscellaneous office/administrative tasks assigned by the staff (i.e.: filing, mail sorting, etc.)
- Participating in job-fairs and community events on occasion.
- Occasional out-of-town trips to attend special events and training sessions.
- Continual education with human resource procedures, paperwork and labor laws.
- A professional and friendly demeanor with walk-in traffic and on the phone.
- Extensive computer skills are mandatory with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Be extremely detail-oriented while multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment with FREQUENT interruptions.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be a team player who values relationships and building trust.
- Have the ability to organize/prioritize work, quickly if needed.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
A Front Office Coordinator
is motivated by helping people, sees the potential in every person and situation and is continually seeking growth and knowledge in his/her field.
---------- Three ways to apply:
- Complete an online application on our website: https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login and submit it to the Hot Springs, Arkansas location.
- Call our office 501.520.0333
- Visit our office 1702 Malvern Avenue, Suite B - Hot Springs, AR 71901
To view what other positions we have available now, please visit us online: www.expresspros.com/hotspringsar Express Employment Professionals
cares about people. About business. About you. We are passionate about finding good people good jobs and about helping our clients reach their goals. For us, it's personal. We live and work in Hot Springs, AR. We are invested in the success of our employees and the success of our clients. Express offers multiple benefits to our associates that can include: a medical plan, dental plan, vision/eyewear plan, prescription drug reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, short-term disability, life insurance, and referral bonuses.
Express Office: Hot Springs
1702 Malvern Avenue
Hot Springs, AR 71901