Salary: $14 an hour
- Enters Sales Orders
- Coordinates Traffic activity (i.e. quoting outbound freight rates) for all outbound shipments
- Processes shipping docs and initiates the system invoicing process
- Takes the lead on all Enterprise System maintenance (related to Order entry)
- Maintaining order ship dates, back orders, etc..
- Maintains customer records, set-up, etc..
- Takes the lead on all EDI activity for incoming Orders, outbound ASN's, etc…
- Coordinates Open Order activity for scheduled ship dates, etc… with Warehouse management
- Processing warranty claims & freight claims from customers
- Working closely with accounting on proper internal procedural activities
- Answers incoming calls to receive orders or address customer's needs
Additionally, this individual must have good communication skills, and be able to perform well during high volume season.
Express Office: Birmingham (North)
1423 Gadsden Highway
Birmingham, AL 35235