This luxurious Omni property, which opened it's doors on March 6, 2018, is located in the heart of Downtown Louisville and designed with intersecting towers that represent the crossroads of the past, present and future of Louisville. Inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville will transform one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel will be a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, will allow guests to rest, relax or socialize with spectacular views of the city from above. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests will also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot modern urban lifestyle market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Bros. coffee, baking bread and fragrant fresh flowers.
The Spa Attendant maintains the spa facilities in a fashion that ensures they are clean and refreshed on a regular basis, based on the standard established by the Spa Director and at a level that meets or exceeds health and sanitation requirements.
- Cleans floors, chairs, treatment rooms / public guest areas, retail fixtures and cases, fitness equipment, and other furnishings and surfaces in assigned areas.
- Ensures that paper and other disposable products are restocked and refreshed as necessary.
- Follows established health and safety guidelines when cleaning surfaces that require sanitized surfaces.
- Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the entirety of the scheduled shift.
- Must be flexible with schedule to include weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .