This luxurious Omni property, which opened it's doors on March 6, 2018, is located in the heart of Downtown Louisville and designed with intersecting towers that represent the crossroads of the past, present and future of Louisville. Inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville will transform one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel will be a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, will allow guests to rest, relax or socialize with spectacular views of the city from above. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests will also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot modern urban lifestyle market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Bros. coffee, baking bread and fragrant fresh flowers.
To provide and maintain high quality standards, cleanliness and procedures in preparing and serving all cafeteria food.
- Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of the cafeteria in its entirety.
- Prepare, restock and maintain cold food items.
- Sets up and maintains service stations.
- Post menu on daily basis.
- Dishes up all food during service.
- Visually inspects, all food served out of cafeteria.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months food & beverage operations experience. Previous cafeteria/entry level culinary experience preferred, particularly in a hotel environment.
- Must have a strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced role.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Must be able to work around a variety of chemicals and be able to respond to hazardous situations.
- Ability to communicate orally in English on a basic level.
- Ability to handle internal questions and concerns, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Basic math skills needed to understand and implement recipes and measurements.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed to use all kitchen equipment.
- Sufficient manual dexterity needed in hands to operate knives, spatulas, tongs, etc.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting. Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance and a minimum of 100 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to stoop, grasp, move or push goods on a hand cart weighing a maximum of 70 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, specifically weekends and holidays.