Location Houston Hotel at Westside
A peaceful water garden in the atrium lobby of the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside welcomes you with cascading waterfalls, exotic foliage and tropical fish in a beautiful serene setting. This spectacular luxury hotel rests on lush greens and is surrounded by a picturesque two-acre lake. At the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside, unparalleled hospitality complements priceless accommodations to create the ultimate experience. Located a short distance from Houston's city Centre dining and entertainment complex, the four-diamond Omni Houston Hotel at Westside offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere.
The Omni Houston Hotel at Westside's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Houston at Westside's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
- Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
- Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
- Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
- Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
- Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
- Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred