Location Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
Ensure that all Group bookings are handled and processed efficiently and correctly, through consistent interactions with the Sales & Convention Services Departments. To assist the Reservations Manager and Director of Revenue Management in managing the department's day to day activities, when asked.
- Review group blocks for cut off date extensions, and ensuring the group blocks are created and monitored correctly prior, during, and post the groups dates.
- Attend weekly group pick-up meetings
- Run group arrivals lists daily for future arrival dates, and no-show reports daily.
- Check for duplicate reservations - by calling all multiple same name reservations to ensure accuracy of guest names, and any special requests.
- Check for group reservation errors - and contact caller of the reservation or group contact accordingly to obtain and verify information.
- Report to the Reservations Manager and the Director of Revenue Management.
- Work with the Convention Service Manager and Group Clients with group rooming lists, reservation changes, and group billing - according to contract and email history.
- Complete Group Commission Report, after group's departure.
- Monitor room type availability daily.
- Monitor non-guaranteed reservations daily, and contact caller of reservation if needed. You will be responsible for canceling the reservation when required.
- Create and maintain group & transient room blocks. Ensure all reservations have correct billing, and all other necessary information.
- Complete competition rate analysis as needed.
- Take in-house reservations calls from customers and OmniRez agents requesting on property assistance or any and all other calls pertaining to room reservations.
- Monitor Internet and FIT bookings, availability, and billing. Completing commission payment requests accordingly.
- Assist in completing all VIP and internal reservations, communicating any issues to Reservation Manager or OmniRez HelpDesk Supervisor.
- Assist in completing all fax and email reservations.
- Research outstanding Travel Agent Commissions for groups.
- Research and charge for all no-shows, cancelations, and deposits.
- Knowledge of four-diamond / four-star customer service standards
- Previous experience in a Luxury Hotel Customer Service / Reservations (strongly preferred)
- Experience with Delphi, Opera ORS, and Opera PMS (strongly preferred)
- Previous experience using passkey, nomadixcms, and iMeeting planner app (preferred)
- Proficient computer skills on Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- Highly detailed, and able to maintain excellent organizational skills - while working in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to multi-task while working on up to 50-60 future groups.