Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The Spa Front Desk Agent is responsible for welcoming the guest and assisiting with check-ins and reservations. Providing superior guest service in an environment of relaxation and comfort.
- Greets guests & members, providing information and directions as necessary.
- Instructs guests where they may change and/or dress for Canyon Ranch Spa Club treatments and experiences.
- Ensure that guests are properly checked in and out as necessary.
- Participates in periodic product inventory as directed.
- Conducts tours of the spa and related facilities.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must have proper phone etiquette.
Must be open to learning computer reservation systems.