Location Charlotte Hotel
The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
The barback will assist the bartender(s) and wait staff in maintaining bar cleanliness and set-up, expediting food, replenishing supplies and service items as needed.
- Assist Bartenders in all F&B Tasks including but not limited to bar set-up, stocking and opening and closing.
- Greet all guests promptly, in a friendly manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Stocking the bar stations to par, requisitioning items and maintaining a par level of liquor bottles.
- Maintain clean and polished glassware as needed.
- Become completely familiar with the liquors and beers sold in the bar.
- Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
- Thank every guest upon department and invite them to return.
- Complete any other duties as directed by F&B management.
- Must have good customer service and communication skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Prior bar experience is preferred but not required
- Some restaurant experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Can do attitude, team player and good work ethic
- A valid TIPS or RASP Certification and ServSafe Food Handler certification are required.
- Must live within 100 miles of the recruiting area.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .