Location Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
The candidate will welcome and seat guests in our restaurant during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The candidate will answer phones, enter reservations, and inform guests of daily specials and menu items. The candidate will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner. Assist managers and other workers with opening or closing of the restaurant.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
- Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
- Control high volume outside of restaurant
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well-being of guests
- Assist servers when needed
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior host experience preferred
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .