Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Description Bretton Woods Job Fair! Saturday, October 6 th 10a-1p
Please join us at the Bretton Woods Ski Area in our Base Lodge. We are hiring for full-time, part-time, seasonal and year-round positions.
Responsible for understanding the Resort and all of its lodging properties, as well as the property management systems, in order to make reservations for incoming guests based on their needs and the options available.
- Make reservations/both for accommodations and dining.
- Change/cancel reservations.
- File Reservations and back-up.
- Handle mail/correspondence/brochure requests.
- Post advance deposits.
- Process confirmations.
- Track purchased gift certificates and book Comp Certificate Reservations.
- Data input delivered reservations from ORS.
- Assist Sales and Conference Services when specific questions arise regarding groups.
- Assist internal Associates with occupancy and availability information.
- Assist OmniRez with specific questions that help them to sell and close reservations sales.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous hotel experience.
- Experience in reservations or front office preferred.
- High School diploma required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Posses high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and multitasking capabilities.