WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGER (DIRECT HIRE)
4am start - Sun-Thurs or Tue-Sat shift
• Oversee efficiency and quality of the operation of the warehouse
• Manage supervisory staff
• Check that workers, equipment, and materials are used properly and safely to maximize productivity.
• Create work schedules and arrange warehouse shifts.
• Keep production and employee records.
• Organize workers' activities and make necessary adjustments to ensure that work continues uninterrupted.
• Train new workers in safety and company policies.
• Development of operational procedures and duty checklist(s) for departmental functions.
• Assist the Director Distribution and Logistics in the selection process to hire the best possible job candidates to strengthen the department.
• Communicate ideas for improvement to the Director Distribution and Logistics, and give feedback on success or failure of any change.
• Pre-plan the purchase order pick-up schedule(s) with the order processing manager to establish the internal ready times for customer order completion on a weekly and daily basis.
• Train, monitor, and recognize employees' compliance with safety policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Other job duties as assigned by Manager.
• Serves on the company's safety committee.
• Comply with company safety policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Assist the Director Distribution and Logistics in the development of the annual budget and support its implementation.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EDUCATION
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems
• Computer literate; knowledge of WMS system Manhattan SCALE is preferred
• Strong reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with seasonality
• Experience in Warehouse Management, Inventory Control, Shipping, Receiving and Storage
• Experience in customer compliance and shipping to all of the major US Retail Stores
• Ability to work a rotating schedule for management coverage and accommodation
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
Rancho Cucamonga Office Walk-In Hours:
M-FRI, 8:00AM to 11:30AM
M-FRI, 1:00PM to 3:00PM
Rancho Cucamonga Office Address:
7890 Haven Ave #18, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Website: Expresspros.com/rcca | Contact us (909)484-4366 |
Impacting people. One Job at a time. Our positions vary from permanent, temporary, and evaluation hire. We look forward to matching you to a position that fits your experience and thank you for your interest in Express Employment Professionals Rancho Cucamonga
Express Office: Rancho Cucamonga
7890 Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730