Maintenance Engineering ManagerJob Classification:
HourlySummary of Role
The Maintenance Technician position ensures the reliable operation of all the manufacturing equipment and the supporting facility infrastructureMaintenance Technician
Required Experience, Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Maintain, Repair and Troubleshoot machines, mechanical equipment and the facilities which have Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Control systems.
- Fabricate, disassemble and assemble equipment.
- Complete minor/major preventative maintenance on company assets.
- Ability to understand equipment, read electrical drawings, schematics, manuals and wiring diagrams and apply information to determine appropriate repair.
- Troubleshoot servo driven and PLC based equipment.
- Troubleshoot bearings, belts, sprockets, gears, chains, cams, pistons, servo motors and be able to replace and install with proper alignment
- General Fabrication skills
- Lead and Support Equipment improvement activities.
- Investigate and resolve both day-to-day and long term manufacturing issues related to the equipment.
- Recommend and implement layout improvements for better material flow.
- Support safety related improvements related to process/equipment.
- Detailed orientated and maintain a clean work area.
- Keep detailed and orderly records and documentation of maintenance performed through a computer based management system (CMMS).
- Perform general building cleaning and upkeep.
- Understand and utilize precision measurement tools with good data techniques.
- Minimum 5 years in similar industrial maintenance role
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate essential computer skills
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to lift 40-50lbs
- General ability and knowledge of Manufacturing Safety, Basic electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, metal machining, electrical control devices, carpentry and mathematics
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in either a team or individual basis
- Problem solving experience
- High speed manufacturing experience
- Continuous Improvement experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Experience with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, basic electrical controls (Various voltages of DC, Single phase and 3 phase power) troubleshooting and repairs
Express Office: Napa
477 Devlin Road
Napa, CA 94558