- All functions are defined in the QA SOP manual and are to be performed as specified unless approved by a supervisor.
- Perform line and full case inspections to monitor production.
- Perform analysis to approve wine tanks for the bottling line.
- Perform analysis to unload incoming wine tankers.
- Help isolate any defective materials found while bottling on the line.
- Collect and send Micro and Library Samples to another facility if necessary.
- Approve print codes for production case print and pallet tags.
- Perform incoming packaging materials inspections.
- Collect and prepare samples for bottling co-packing contract customers, per their request.
- Place QA holds on defective product.
- Release cleared product from QA holds.
- Communicate with Bottling Supervisor, Maintenance and Bottling Personnel.
- Run O2 and CO2 analysis.
- Audit finished goods inventory.
- Attend monthly QA production/safety meeting as scheduled.
- Maintain files and prepare blank forms.
- Stop the production line if a critical problem is discovered and assist the bottling line personnel in solving the problem.
- Fill out Material Investigation forms for potential complaints.
Perform any other duties as assigned by QA Supervisor or any QA Manager
Express Office: Napa
477 Devlin Road
Napa, CA 94558