Salary: 71,656.00 - 107,473.00POSITION SUMMARY
- Provides technical accounting and consulting support.
- Understands generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and healthcare financial accounting and reporting standards.
- Ensures effective annual audit/review preparation, including the maintenance of adequate internal systems and controls.
- Supports management and Board decisions by providing financial analyses and forecasts of operations and by assessing the feasibility of new services.
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of an annual budget.
- Accumulates reviews and interprets support documentation for assigned general ledger accounts.
- Reviews and analyzes journals, subsidiary ledgers, schedules and other supporting documentation for the accuracy of information and reconciliation to the general ledger.
- Completes special projects as assigned and analytically reviews departmental output and the associated applications.
- CPA license, MBA, or Bachelor''s degree with an emphasis in business, accounting or other finance related field.
- Minimum of two years of accounting or audit experience, preferably in the healthcare/healthcare auditing, or medical group practice field.
- Minimum of ten years accounting experience (only required if candidate is not a CPA or MBA).
- Experience in the healthcare or healthcare auditing field.
- Possesses excellent accounting, analytical, mathematical, deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Proficiently organizes, analyzes and presents financial information.
- Operates in a productive, self-motivated and forward-thinking manner.
- Possesses proficiency with computer technology and in developing and maintaining effective microcomputer spreadsheet applications.
Express Office: Visalia
4002 South Demaree
Visalia, CA 93277