Salary: $13.50 - $15.00
Candidate must have strong Excel skills.
Job duties- insuring the product received matches the purchase order exactly, accuracy, space planning, product placement, warehouse organization, steel coil inventory mgmt. & entry. Essential Functions:
Call 707-863-8200 for an immediate phone interview! Candidates must be 18 years or older and provide proof of eligibility to work in the USA.
- Receive, verify accurate product details, and log all stock and special order product. Place in appropriate space.
- Maintain inventory log on an ongoing basis.
- Deliver correct product to production for order needed.
- Return product from production to appropriate space and update product labeling.
- Ensure timely notification of used product to Purchasing.
- Maintain current labeling after product returned from production with new quantities or weights. .
- Ensure priority of product usage based on established guidelines.
- Prepare product for shipping as needed.
- Report all damaged or incorrect product to Procurement Manager.
- Perform inventory counts at month end and investigate missing product.
- Ensure used product log is updated and current at all times.
- Safely operate forklifts.
Express Office: Fairfield
5071 Business Center Drive
Fairfield, CA 94534