Overview Berkshire Place
This luxury New York City Hotel allows you to experience the sophistication of an Upper East Side residence with an enviable location in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. The Omni Berkshire Place is steps away from Fortune 500 companies and some of the city's most illustrious sites like Fifth Avenue Shopping, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, and Broadway Theatres. Combining modern technology and fresh contemporary décor, the reinvented New York City accommodations have a residential feel that will appeal to both business and leisure travelers.
The Omni Berkshire Place's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Berkshire Place may be your perfect match.
To ensure that all invoices incurred by the hotel are paid on a timely basis according to the Omni standards.
- Review and reconcile monthly statements from vendors
- Maintain a responsive and effective relationship with vendors
- Process AP invoices and checks
- Keep and organize Accounting records in the office
- Assist guest inquiries via email or telephone in a timely manner
- Be able to learn business software efficiently
- Be able to meet deadlines without exceptions
- Be able to handle other accounting related assignments when needed
- Must have working knowledge of basic computer systems and intermediate computer skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have a sense of urgency and a willingness to complete everything as outlined in job description
- High school or equivalent education required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Previous experience desirable in hotel setting or Accounting