Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for greeting guests in the retail shops. Additionally, the Saes Associate will use proper food handling methods to present guests with high quality food and coffee beverages, as well as assist guests with merchandise transactions in all retail outlets.
- Knowledgeable of retail merchandise in all retail outlets
- Stock merchandise and promotes sales.
- Responsible for shop cleanliness, maintains displays, placing new merchandise on floor as well as insuring all items are properly tagged
- Use the point of sale system. Ensure all established accounting procedures are followed
- Maintains awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Participates in periodic merchandise inventory as scheduled.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must enjoy customer service.
- Be available for a flexible schedule to including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 lbs., occasionally extending arms and hands. Must be able to seize, grasp, and turn objects with hands.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.