The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it's the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel's 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni's local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
To assist in managing all Housekeeping and Laundry functions. To participate in quality assurance for Housekeeping department and department cost control measures. To provide support to the Director of Housekeeping in all areas of the Housekeeping Operation. To ensure Omni standards are met in all areas by monitoring quality assurance, and consistently setting a good example.
- Provides courteous, personalized, attentive, sincere, consistent Guest Service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, request & Complaints using Guest Service Skills. Exhibiting hospitality while striving to exceed Guest expectations.
- Resolves difficult or unusual problems arising with Guests, while maintaining good Guest relationships, demonstrating outstanding hospitality through the corrective action taken.
- Maintains open and clear communication with all departments and guests to ensure consistent service.
- Identify ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our service to guests by actively participating in the Omni Service Tradition program.
- Assists Director of Housekeeping with all of the following departmental functions and concerns: assist with opening and the PM shift, maintaining turnover to an acceptable level, maintaining uniform control, purchasing and issuance, guest requests, monthly meetings, quality assurance in public space and guest rooms, linen and supply inventories, purchasing linen and supplies when needed, assist with scheduling, kronos and payroll cost controls.
- Monitor Housekeeping inventories to ensure adequate levels are maintained.
- Maintaining close communication and interaction with Front Desk and Engineering departments, reporting all maintenance issues.
- Inspects the cleaning and servicing of all guestrooms, and inspects all vacant rooms on a daily basis.
- Prepare and complete all reports needed. VIP's, Due-Out's V/D's etc.
- Identifies all cleaning defects and reassigns them to the responsible GRA. Completes a full inspection form for each GRA and forwards them to the Executive Housekeeper on a daily basis.
- Responsible for overseeing the Housemen, ensuring that they are working appropriately with GRA's, and that they are completing all daily housemen duties/special projects.
- Overseeing the Laundry Department and all of its functions.
- Participates in energy conservation efforts.
- Respects Hotel property and work areas by keeping them clean, well maintained, stocked, and properly stored.
- Eliminates waste of supplies.
- Assists in maintaining Omni standards of cleanliness and a consistent guestroom/guest experience.
- Assists in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence, in service and cleanliness.
- Prior Housekeeping Supervisory Experience in Hospitality.
- High School Diploma or GED / College Degree preferred.
- Must be highly motivated and have the ability to Multi-task.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.
- Ideal candidate will be conversational in Spanish.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .