Express Employment Professionals of Riverside/Corona is recruiting for a Receiving Inspector. This position is temp to hire. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs visual, dimensional or other necessary inspections at the receiving process to specified qualifications, drawings, etc.
- Performs inspection tasks involving the use of a wide variety of test instruments and equipment to measure values and record functional operation of components.
- Determines acceptability, identifies and recommends disposition of defective items in accordance with established procedures.
- Fill out reports and NCR's
- Receives parts in Epicor system to show correct inventory levels
- Follow inspection requirements following Engineering/Quality specs.
- Performs sampling inspection
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two-to-four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced using calipers.
- Experienced with blueprints/Engineering Drawings.
- Understand tolerances and critical dimensions
- Ability to stand/walk/sit for 8-10 hour shift.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience working in systems, databases, spreadsheets.
- Basic computer skills
If this job meets your skills sets, please apply immediately and an Express Representative will contact you.
Express Office: Riverside-Corona
357 North Sheridan Street
Corona, CA 92880