An Insurance Defense Firm is looking for a motivated, self-sufficient, experienced and capable attorney with at least 5-7 years of litigation experience in personal injury. Ability to handle own case files, work independently, attention to detail, strong research, legal writing, and must have taken/defended at least 10 depositions. Must be admitted to practice in California. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and handle their own caseload would be a good fit for this role. Successful candidates for the Attorney role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude.Skills/Qualifications Required:
* 5-7 years of civil litigation/trial preparation experience
* Taking depositions (including expert witnesses)
* Mediation/arbitration/settlement conference preparation & attendance
* Drafting and arguing discovery motions, motions in limine
* Drafting case evaluation and initial opinion letters
* Strong skills re drafting of discovery, formatting pleadings and legal research
* Proficiency in Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Legal Solutions, Lexis Nexis/Westlaw, Outlook
* Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high quality work product
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work effectively without constant direction in a fast-paced work environment Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!https://www.expresspros.com/OaklandCA/Job-Seekers/Default.aspxOur location:
2303 Camino Ramon, Suite 204San Ramon, CA 94583
(925) 204-6251Need more information about this General Laborer job?
Contact us at (925) 204-6251, or by email Jobs.OaklandCA@ExpressPros.com
. Please add “Associate Attorney” to the subject line of your email.About us:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, California, and the East Bay, we're ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Globally, Express employs more than 540,000 people across more than 800 locally owned franchises worldwide.
Building your career. Building Relationships. Apply with Express today.https://www.expresspros.com/OaklandCA/Job-Seekers/Default.aspx
Express Office: Oakland
2303 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583