Gather orders and prepare goods for shipment.Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Skills and Attributes
- Picking and packaging materials and products and preparing orders for shipment.
- Correctly identifying products and quantities, labeling and marking boxes per written and verbal instructions.
- Prepare bill of lading information for variety of carriers.
- Process majority of shipments through UPS World Ship with 100% accuracy.
- Locate and retrieve finished good inventory from locations.
- Daily inventory cycle count of boxes and packaging supplies.
- Light assembly work as required.
- Communicate low stock levels to Cell Team Leader.
- End of day clean up tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude to learn quickly
- Team or independent worker
- Must meet/pass requirements for forklift certification
- Basic computer skills for email and Internet
- No experience required - 6 months preferred in shipping/receiving environment.
- Able to read, write and communicate English.
- Valid CA driver's license and clean DMV record.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Express Office: Fresno (East)
7411 North Cedar
Fresno, CA 93720